red_king: (pic#6431275)
red_king ([personal profile] red_king) wrote in [community profile] halfbloodhill2014-05-25 01:54 pm

NPC - Iris Message

 [Sometime before dinner a camp wide Iris Message goes out. A message with a familiar face that some might have thought dead.

Markel is sitting in a spinning chair, legs crossed and hands clasped.]

It's been a while, hasn't it little campers?

[There's a laugh in his voice, as if there's a joke only he is in on.]

For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself! 

[With a flourish he stands, bowing.]

My name is Markel, the leader of the Red Room and man who has signed each and everyone of your death certificates! I hope you don't mind, I haven't mailed you copies yet. [He trails off, holding his chin and looking off to the side, like something has caught his attention.] I should do that...

[He shakes his head, regaining his focus. A grin spreads as he looks at the screen, a dark look crossing his eyes.]

Now, now, I know some of you thought you'd manage to stop me last August, but M has - unfortunately - let it slip that I'm still around. [There's a bit of annoyance there. He had an idea for a magnificent return.] I'm sure wise girl and captain sunshine have already filled you brats in.

[He glares, but it melts into the smile again.]

I'm sure I'll be seeing many of you again. I've been told your camp has been having such wonderful events like movie showings! I'm so jealous. Did my invite to your talent show get lost in the mail I wonder?

[He waves it off, the rainbow wavering from the action.]

Aah, it doesn't matter, I've been far to busy to attend your silly functions anyways. I'm glad you're all enjoying yourselves so much. After all, I'm told you must savor the calm before the storm.

[There's one more, fiendish smile before he waves a playful 'bye-bye'.]
thewindything: pixelatedstardust (its a revolution)

[personal profile] thewindything 2014-05-25 06:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Blah blah blah, wow could you be anymore like some textbook anime villain?

Also you are pretty much going to regret not just rolling over and dying the first time. I'll make sure of that.

(no subject)

[personal profile] thewindything - 2014-05-25 18:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thewindything - 2014-05-25 19:16 (UTC) - Expand
deathdiduspart: (Powers of the Underworld)

[Reaction]

[personal profile] deathdiduspart 2014-05-25 06:27 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Nico can't wait for Markel and M's souls to go down to the Underworld to face Judgment. ]
fowlisfair: (That echoes up above it)

[personal profile] fowlisfair 2014-05-25 06:29 pm (UTC)(link)
[Artemis yawns.]

How nice to know that you've been keeping such good tabs on us in Camp Half-Blood. Perhaps we shall send you an invitation to the ball we host next.

(no subject)

[personal profile] fowlisfair - 2014-05-25 18:52 (UTC) - Expand
heatingup: (punk)

[personal profile] heatingup 2014-05-25 06:34 pm (UTC)(link)
[This bitch tho.]

I'm sorry, are we supposed to be scared? Like, death certificates? Really? I could do a better job at this than you.

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-05-25 18:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-05-25 18:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-05-25 19:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-05-27 09:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-05-29 23:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] heatingup - 2014-06-14 18:51 (UTC) - Expand
ospreyed: (none of this is cool)

[personal profile] ospreyed 2014-05-25 06:40 pm (UTC)(link)
[Eponine rolls her eyes.]

You'll have to do better than that if you want to scare us.

(no subject)

[personal profile] ospreyed - 2014-05-25 18:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ospreyed - 2014-05-25 18:52 (UTC) - Expand
toeverywhere: (oh screw you)

[personal profile] toeverywhere 2014-05-25 06:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Last time, the Hunters weren't there. This time... We'll make sure there won't be a next time.

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-25 18:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-25 18:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-25 19:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-27 02:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-27 02:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-27 02:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] toeverywhere - 2014-05-29 23:47 (UTC) - Expand
annieisntokay: (roman)

[personal profile] annieisntokay 2014-05-25 06:44 pm (UTC)(link)
[She's a Centurion. The highest ranking member of the Roman Legion currently at camp. Annie stands tall.]

As Centurion of the Fourth Cohort of the 12th Legion, I can proudly say: you will regret this.

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-05-27 02:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-05-27 02:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-05-27 02:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-05-30 02:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-06-04 00:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] annieisntokay - 2014-06-04 01:08 (UTC) - Expand
cavalrys: (Default)

reaction;

[personal profile] cavalrys 2014-05-25 06:45 pm (UTC)(link)
[Hazel's with Nico on this one.]
tsunbird: (each ligament exposed)

[personal profile] tsunbird 2014-05-25 06:47 pm (UTC)(link)
... Hah? [Color this bird confused. Is this the real life, dude, your speech sounded literally like something out of-- well, a children's novel.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunbird - 2014-05-25 19:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunbird - 2014-05-25 19:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunbird - 2014-05-27 04:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunbird - 2014-05-31 05:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tsunbird - 2014-06-04 04:42 (UTC) - Expand
commandertoolbelt: (reasoning)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt 2014-05-25 06:50 pm (UTC)(link)
Wow, dude, you should've just let us know you were still around so we could've invited you to the parties! I bet everyone would have loved to show you their talents.

Oh, and what's your favorite movie? You know, for next time.

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-05-25 19:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-05-25 19:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-05-27 02:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-05-30 00:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-06-04 01:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] commandertoolbelt - 2014-06-12 00:41 (UTC) - Expand
underwearfortomorrow: appearify (pic#7256792)

[personal profile] underwearfortomorrow 2014-05-25 07:31 pm (UTC)(link)
Savor your calm while you can. You won't get away with what you and your faction have already done.

(no subject)

[personal profile] underwearfortomorrow - 2014-05-27 04:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] underwearfortomorrow - 2014-05-29 23:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] underwearfortomorrow - 2014-05-30 01:23 (UTC) - Expand
thestarspangledman: (cap: not taking your shit)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman 2014-05-25 07:35 pm (UTC)(link)
That's a lot of big talk there, fella. Too scared to have some action to go along with it?

[personal profile] wintersergeant 2014-05-25 07:37 pm (UTC)(link)
[Right next to you and not visible to Markel, Steve, your bro is facepalming]

(no subject)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman - 2014-05-25 19:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wintersergeant - 2014-05-25 19:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman - 2014-05-25 19:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wintersergeant - 2014-05-25 19:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman - 2014-05-25 22:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wintersergeant - 2014-05-25 22:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman - 2014-05-27 09:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wintersergeant - 2014-05-27 16:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thestarspangledman - 2014-05-27 09:25 (UTC) - Expand
clearasil: (( judgemental ))

[personal profile] clearasil 2014-05-25 08:22 pm (UTC)(link)
[ There's a Natalie, hurrying off to the Iris cabin so someone can track down that goddamn Red Room leader, at least this location before he jets off somewhere else. ]
dromomania: (you must be joking)

[personal profile] dromomania 2014-05-26 11:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, vaguely threaten us more, baby. That's how I like it.

[Rhys's smile shows a lot of teeth.]

But thanks for showing your face. I was wondering what you looked like.

(no subject)

[personal profile] dromomania - 2014-05-27 01:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dromomania - 2014-05-27 01:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] dromomania - 2014-05-27 02:14 (UTC) - Expand
longmayshereign: (dark eyed queen)

[personal profile] longmayshereign 2014-05-27 02:33 am (UTC)(link)
I had always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept.

Of course, that's before I found myself intertwined with the soul of a goddess who's queen of a people known for berserker rages and blood eagles. The former seems to make its point.

The latter of course, still holds true.

(no subject)

[personal profile] longmayshereign - 2014-05-29 23:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] longmayshereign - 2014-05-29 23:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] longmayshereign - 2014-06-04 02:34 (UTC) - Expand